Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you last week’s vegetable adventures from the middle of the North Sea, on my way home for an eagerly anticipated break. I’m carrying more food than anyone could eat on a twelve-hour journey, plus a tub of fresh pesto made last night when I should have been asleep and some packets of particularly delicious feta for my parents. I’m sure they will get the holiday cooking off to a good start. There will be lots of visits with family and friends and two birthdays, so even though I have to miss my by now very beloved veg box for two whole weeks, I trust there will be plenty of cooking and baking. More soon!
Last week’s box: Cambridgeshire short cucumber, beetroot bunch, carrots, celery, cos lettuce, runner beans, tomatoes, courgettes.
This week no box… but lots of good cooking ahead!
- Naomi
No comments:
Post a Comment